XML Prague 2015
This year the XML Prague takes places for the 10th time! On this occasion, numerous developers, markup specialists and XML nerds meet in the Czech capital in order to discuss etablished as well as new technologies. Team data2type is again participating and looking forward to new ideas and interesting discussions.
In 2015, the XML event takes place from 13 to 15 February. The conference venue is, as in previous years, the University of Economics in Prague.
The topics are, for example:
- Parallel Processing in the Saxon XSLT Processor
- Generation of a “semantic” eBook: all you need is XML
- Standards update: XProc 2.0
- Native XML Databases: Death or Coming of Age
- Schematron for Information Architects
Details on the programme and the speakers can be found on the pages of the XML Prague 2015.
Special tip: Our developer Nico Kutscherauer was invented to introduce his Schematron QuickFixes at the oXygen Users Meetup on Pre-conference Friday.