XML Prague 2016
This year the organisation team of the XML Prague has come up with some new ideas! The XML event takes place from 11 to 13 February 2016, from Thursday to Saturday, so markup nerds being in love have the opportunity for doing some sightseeing in the Czech capital on Valentine's Day. The conference venue is, as in previous years, the University of Economics in Prague. Participants can look forward to promising presentations, Users Meetups and trainings.
The topics in are, for example:
- Transforming JSON using XSLT 3.0
- The Power of Promises and Parallel XQuery Execution
- Extending CSS with XSL-FO, XSL-FO with CSS
- Define and Conquer – Using Semantic XML for Functional Software Specifications
- Accessible EPUB: let’s do it!
- The favourite speech of data2type: Schematron QuickFix (presented by Octavian Nadolu, Syncro Soft and our developer Nico Kutscherauer)
Details on the programme and the speakers can be found on the pages of the XML Prague 2016.