On 11 November 2016 already the sixth <markupforum/> takes place, as usual at the HdM in Stuttgart.
The <markupforum/> is a specialist conference for technically interested people and decision makers who want to get informed about new and established XML technologies. The conference is hosted by the data2type GmbH, the parsQube GmbH and the Stuttgart Media University (HdM).
Under the motto "Linked Data and more ...", exciting and multi-faceted presentations of XML experts from the publishing industry will be held this year, for example:
- Linked Data: potential and benefit (Dr. Steffen Lohmann, Fraunhofer IAIS)
- Adventure eBook layout: design and typography for EPUB readers (Fabian Kern, digital publishing competence)
- Semantic Web: The next frontier (Christian Dirschl, Wolters Kluwer Deutschland GmbH)
- eXtensible Metadata Platform (Jeremias Märki, Software-Entwicklung und Beratung)
- XML is the answer. What again was the question? (Thomas Connertz, Georg Thieme Verlag KG)
In the "Geek Corner" participants are free to present own XML projects, tools and code.
Are you interested? We will be pleased to welcome you in Stuttgart on 11 November!
More information on the event, the programme and the registration can be found on the pages of the Markupforum 2016.